Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Then there were 2, 4..........



The " Shaun Keller, McGurnaghan, O'Ceileachair" whoever he is these day... story goes

that I am a bitter ex, seeking revenge via this blog... really Shaun, the only tears I seen were yours! (available for viewing on youtube or earilier links).
 
 
Ladies it does not matter if I am a bitter ex or not, you are already wondering, is it true? it is too mad to be lies? she must be bitter?, believe me he really isn't that good or worth it.  BELIEVE ME!!!!  I have updated the list of lies, if you hear one of them run...........
My email is on this blog, contact me if you are not sure. 

BETTER STILL

now another girl has come forward, willing to share her story.... how could you argue that away...

the same person but under a different name?? maybe, what if she gave her details too so you could also contact her, and what it another lady was will to contribute and another? these days the world is VERY small.....and there is a nice orderly queue forming. 

 Be brave and walk away
REMEMBER
If it seems too good to be true then it (probably) is....

 
 
 

And so, this is my last entry on this blog, but the story continues, who is up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment