Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

Beware - Shaun is pure evil

Whilst Shaun has done untold damage to me, I will not let him win. I, like so many of the other women he has conned felt stupid and foolish. But we have done nothing wrong the only mistake any of us made was to trust him and to be good people. 

So please don’t feel foolish, the only person who has done anything wrong is Shaun. 

He is a bad man to the core, he has no redeeming features and does nothing but cause hurt, upset and despair. As someone else posted on here, we believe he is a predator.

I have gotten him out of my life . T  This is exactly what he is..

 

He's a coward, a liar and a cheat.

So in closing, if you are unlucky enough to have become involved with Shaun Keller, kick him out NOW

He is a liar and will cheat on you, just as he has done with every single woman he has ever been with. 

He will "borrow" money off of you with the promise that it will be paid back. It won’t be, ever.

He will try and manipulate you in various ways. 

He will be abusive, mean and nasty. He will fly off the handle if you challenge him.

If any of what I have said rings true, please contact the blog and I will provide more proof to show you everything I have said is true.

 being;  I believe is incapable of being a good person.  He betrayed my trust and my good nature. He was happy to try and break me for his own pleasure.

It was all a game to him. So Shaun Keller, I have news for you…………YOU LOSE

1 comment:

  1. What a pathetic excuse for a human being he is ! How does someone get to be as messed up in the head as he is ? He is such a predator and has absolutely no morals whatsoever. He is a serious compulsive liar. Everything out of his mouth is a lie. I would do anything to protect others from going through what he has put me through. He is a complete waste of space, a loser but most of all he is cruel and manipulative

    ReplyDelete