Total Pageviews

Monday, December 1, 2014

Shaun Keller/ Sean Keller response

Where to start. Lets start at the beginning with the creator of this blog,Where she says, I have never been in the military and have never ridden bulls in the rodeo etc etc

Secondly Louise aka Louise Galway, who has posted that i did something about some article 6 and has gone to the irish police and that they are investigating me.

So lets see, I was never in the military, that's a lie, I have my service number and have requested my services records. ALSO THAT I have never ridden bulls. Again that's a lie. I rode in the association called A.C.E.C( association des cowboys au l'est du canada.

Louise has claimed that I have committed some form of fraud and that she has gone to the Irish Police and that they are investigating me. All lies, cause I have been into the police 4 times and called them 4 times and the response is always the same. They have no history on me and are not investigating or looking for me. Care to explain Louise?

Next comment was about me being disowned by my family. You're fucking right I am, and it doesn't bother me, However it also says that I never speak to my dad. That's a lie.

Next up is 11,000 hits and growing. Shit I don't even know 11,000 people.In truth the video posted and this blog have helped me. It actually got me a part in a movie which is filming.

The most previous comment put up today is next, that I'm on tinder using the name Sean Keller. That's a joke cause I'm neither on tinder or facebook. And cause I have been seeing someone. Yes she is aware of this blog, she had questions about the military, bull riding etc like anyone would. Funny thing was, we talked about it and could you imagine what I did? Oh shit, I called the Guards yet again, on speaker phone asking if they were looking for me, and got the same response and the previous 3-4 times. " No, sorry, we have no history of you in our system, we are not investigating or looking for you" next I called my solicitor, granted I had to leave a message but again the call was made on speaker so she could hear the solicitors voice mail and the message I left. Then I must have been crazy cause surely because I am disowned by my whole family I did the unthinkable. I called my father. Yes you guessed it, on speaker and asked him if he remembered what year I went into the military, he couldn't remember the year, but remembered where he was living when I left for the military. Secondly i asked if he had any of my bull riding pictures, his response was that he didn't think so, but that he did have a picture of me in my bull riding chaps, from when I was bull riding. So funny enough the 4-5 things i have mentioned so far I have proven to be lies. I would read more of this garbage but I really don't care to anymore.

If I have done what is said, there would surely be a police investigation which there isn't, and I please ask anyone reading to call up any Guard station and find out if you can get information that there is an investigation about me.

If I had done any of these so called criminal things, there's a few questions you might want to ask....Why did these people wait so long after I was out of their lives to not do anything except write on a petty blog? They say they are so happy that i am in out of their lives? Yet writing on this keeps me in their lives indirectly, so why bother? Why not just move on?

Enjoy the reading, and laugh at it, take it seriously, do whatever will make you happy. I'm not giving this vengeful, vindictive blog anymore of my time.

Our response:
ohh there is Shaun/ Sean on Tinder... think it says it all..
 

12 comments:

  1. Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he didnt even try to rebute the thousands of lies he told to not one but all of us victims? If there was anything innocent about him then a blog which includes a minimum of 20 girls that have come forward would not exist. What is your excuse for that Shaun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question Shaun, why are we all not moving on? The answer is simple, because we won't let it go until we see you behind bars and prevent you from harming another girl ever again. If Shaun was innocent, then a blog which includes contributions and comments from a minimum of 20 victims worldwide would not exist. Only a lier ever feels a need to go to such lengths as to defend himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Shaun/Sean is seeing a girl, then I am sure she will not be too impressed to discover that he is on Tinder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys this is too funny...in a random google search for shaun keller con artist led me to the following discussion board....it looks like these people are going through the same thing we are only for a different Shaun.

    http://www.shaunlaurence.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=177

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know of 3 women in galway whom alerted me that he showed up on their tinder, that was as recently as 3 weeks ago. It's no surprise as he's a habitual liar and a cheat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now on LinkedIn and in Ireland:
    http://ie.linkedin.com/pub/shaun-keller/b2/63b/839

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a mention of him being a doctor anywhere, he is very modest.

      Delete
  7. He is an absolute liar. He will try to lie his way out of everything and conveniently ignore other points we make because he is a con man, cheat and liar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided to write on here and agree with Louise Galway. Im afraid i have to agree with all these posts written about Shaun Keller as i fell for his charms to start with and all his convincing stories. I was unfortunate to meet him in August 2014 through Tinder and after helping him financially for months (putting myself in a massive debt) also loaning him one of my samsung s3 phones i also let him stay and live with me cause he was homeless, i came to realise what an ugly man he i with his lies temperaments and self pity he always had. A very depressing guy to be around. And the biggest mistake of my life meeting him and believing his stories..... Its taken me months to get out of the debt he left me in and im not a hateful person but Shaun Keller if you read this the next time you have a heart attack like you did in November in Dublin i hope it kills you off.....

      Delete
  8. Hahaha that's hilarious! Of course you would get an acting job! You would fit the role greatly, for you are truly the biggest liar I've ever met in my entire life. It's by a very fitting job if you actually have it.
    You do have a tinder or had one by the name of Sean, that is how we met. Moving on is easy... we all have although you falling down and getting smacked in the face on the way down would be highly appreciated by all who have met you and been lied to by you.
    This guy truly makes me laugh that he even tried to defend his honor ( which he had 0 left!) 😂😂😂
    I seriously can't wait for this man to be finally be caught and punished for every lie, con, and misery he put us all through.
    Btw Shaun you aren't a man you are pathetic and piece of shit all around. You are a joke to me and I'm so happy that you are out of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shaun Keller was never in the military. I know him and his family from Canada (chateauguay Quebec). I went to high school with his brother and dated his cousin. He was never a bull rider, never a doctor, never served in the military and never went to college or university, he was never rich, doesn't come from a rich family, and he never made a fortune doing anything. Shaun if you're reading this everyone from Chateauguay knows the truth about you. Making a living by lying and scamming people is really pathetic. Get a job, and get some professional help, you're clearly suffering from a mental illness or a personality disorder like sociopath/psychopathy. I am guessing the later because you seem to have zero remorse for your actions and will do and say anything to get what you want, classic psychopath traits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DANGER DANGER do not trust shaun keller
    I made the mistake of giving this pitiful creature a chance at a clean start.
    Yeah- he stayed a hideously dangerous and manipulative psychopath. Including endless crying, freak outs, and anger.
    Run from this dangerous creature

    ReplyDelete