Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2015

And he strikes again.....

A comment left:

I have decided to write on here and agree with Louise Galway. Im afraid i have to agree with all these posts written about Shaun Keller as I fell for his charms to start with and all his convincing stories.

 I was unfortunate to meet him in August 2014 through Tinder and after helping him financially for months (putting myself in a massive debt) also loaning him one of my samsung s3 phones i also let him stay and live with me cause he was homeless, i came to realise what an ugly man he i with his lies temperaments and self pity he always had. A very depressing guy to be around. And the biggest mistake of my life meeting him and believing his stories.....

 Its taken me months to get out of the debt he left me in and im not a hateful person but Shaun Keller if you read this the next time you have a heart attack like you did in November in Dublin i hope it kills you off.....

1 comment: