Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2016

First a doctor, then a professional bull rider, then an actor, then a country music singer now..... wait for it, a script writer. Simiply nuts!!!

Hi,

I want to just make people aware that the pathetic mole of a human Shaun is on a website called celtx claiming he is a scriptwriter looking to collaborate with people on his script. he asked me to meet him luckily I asked him did he have a facebook account he didnt which I found odd so I then found this website he claims to be setting up a movie company of sorts so if I had met the snail he probs would of eventually tried to leech money off me here are some of the gmails that evil toad has sent me may add its sicking to hear these story's of this weak pathetic sad lonely manipulative "man"


Please to meet your acquaintance. How long have you been writing? Do you have a project on the go right now? Let me know and maybe we can meet for coffee and I can show you a sample of what I have started and see if you might like to co-write it with me to finish it up? ike yourself I did other things first and am script writing to create work possibly for myself and up and coming actors so they get experience.

Long term goal is to start my own film/production company.

You should never let being new to script writing give you a negative thought like you said i may not interested in co-writing with you. I learned at first by working with someone and now I do it myself.

So if you're still interested in writing let me know.

Best,
Shaun
Julian,

I am currently writing an action/drama. However I'm glad that you have a comedy passion as I think my script definitely needs a little more dark humour to it.

We can set up a time to meet and talk over coffee. Just let me know when and where works for you. That way I will bring a portion of the script for you to look over.

I know some people are secretive about their work but my work is already copyrighted. If you collaborate with me I just add your name to the copyright.

So I have nothing to fear about being secretive with some collaborating with me
.

I hope this is of help, hopefully he will be struck down by cancer the fuckers a cunt

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post, I thought you deserved your own section, can you provide us with anymore info, where you are based etc. yes the next step was money if past experience has anything to go by. If you have lent him money pls PM me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.joe.ie/life-style/women-in-dublin-warned-to-avoid-this-con-artist/554343

    New Modus Operandi perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I thought about the Joe article but can't seem to find more information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has to be him, Shaun Cash, Shaun Keller - Shaun is not that popular, the hostels etc We need to shut this con down.

      Delete
  4. This guy keeps getting away this. He needs to be stopped. I had dealings with him but I'm too embarrassed to share my story. I'm mortified I let myself get scammed by him. Horrible human being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me privately. I can help I promise. I don't want to give too much away online. You can do via email nettlebeag@gmail.com. Please don't feel shame because this is how he gets away with it! you took someones words, promises as you would give yours, that is nothing to be ashamed of. Please contact me.

      Delete
  5. Hi yes happy to see you posted my story hopefully that will make people more aware I am based in Dublin myself, also I have noticed he seems to have targeted women almost exclusively.If it helps I am a 20 year old male so maybe he is targeting any person of any gender now and not just females. He addressed himself as Shaun Keller on the website Celtx which is for aspiring writers I agreed to meet him to try get a project going but when I asked him what genres or movies he was into he totally ignored the question which aroused my suspicion, which made me think he was a weirdo/fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for providing this. Yeah this is a change in MO. If you are any good you should write about this story! it is unbelievable the things this guy has done, the lies told, people hurt.

      Delete
  6. the article is also posted here - It sounds like he is getting desperate and running out of options. And it definitely sounds like him, I would bet money on it.

    http://council.ie/people-in-dublin-warned-to-avoid-notorious-street-scammer/

    ReplyDelete