Total Pageviews

Friday, June 6, 2014

So why am I bothering?

I acknowledge that I might appear a bit mental myself going to all this bother naming and shaming Shaun Keller.  Indeed I think it might be easy for Shaun to explain it all away, so I decided that I would show two of our many mainly one way conversations to highlight the trauma (okay I am overreacting here as some of it was hilarious).
 
In January we decided to call it quits after him stayin in mine for 6 weeks without paying a penny and constantly asking for money (references made below).  From then on I was bombared with countless texts and calls, even my poor mother received calls. The poor woman is 66 and does not need that crap.  By the way, to put in below context, my Dad died two years ago and fairly suddenly, just so you can appreciate the low blows!
 
Pay attention to the time of message and the number of people involved in the conversation.
 
and so the story goes.........................................

15/2/2014 10:50: Shaun: Hey hope you're having a good time. I know that you are more concerned with making sure that you were going to get back what is owed. If you did love me still and want to work on things, it wouldn't be such a chore for you to talk to me like we use to or for you to even say I love you once in awhile. But I completely understand. I had a great dream last night and funny enough it was with you da. He is a remarkable person. I wish i had gotten the chance to meet him here. After listening to what he said I understand everything now. I love you so much. Have a great life.
15/2/2014 10:59: Shaun: Sorry you don't want it with me. Would've been amazing and happy full of smiles and laughter.
15/2/2014 11:14: Shaun: I've loved you my whole life waiting to find you and when I did. I was happier than you could imagine. I hope and pray you find that kind of love. Cause even having it for such a short time. Made all the pain I've been through worth it. I wish you still wanted and loved me. Thank you for being my forever.
15/2/2014 11:33: Shaun: Could you call me fast please
15/2/2014 12:06: Shaun: I really do love you more than anything and want to spend my life with you.
15/2/2014 12:20: Shaun: Sorry hit your name by accident was trying to ring my auntie
15/2/2014 12:34: Shaun: Can I call you fast please. I've something to tell you ok? Nothing bad just need to tell you.
15/2/2014 12:35: Shaun: It's ok I'll just send you am email.
15/2/2014 15:17: ME: Pls stop sending emails to my work address.
15/2/2014 16:17: Shaun: I'm sorry you feel that way. It's a mistake though. Have a great life. You are my forever.
15/2/2014 16:37: Shaun: I'm going to ring one last time. Please answer
15/2/2014 16:41: ME: I'm with the kids. I'm sorry shaun. I really thought I could move past it all. I can't please respect that.
15/2/2014 16:42: Shaun: I am. And please respect that life without my forever is not worth living. Goodbye .
15/2/2014 16:42: Shaun: I loved you till the end.
15/2/2014 18:30: Shaun: could you answer for 2 mins please.
15/2/2014 18:32: Shaun: I just wanted to say goodbye. My life is worth nothing to you. You barely even gave me a chance. So if there is anything you want to remember the good man that loves you. Please tell me now.
15/2/2014 19:06: ME: I'm so sorry Shaun. I really am.
16/2/2014 14:23: Shaun: There is no need for you to be sorry. He is in a better place now
16/2/2014 14:25: Shaun: He loved you till his last bit of love that he had left that is a true gift
16/2/2014 14:46: Shaun: Shaun left a letter behind for you, would you like us to post it out to you?
16/2/2014 14:52: Shaun: We tried to call you but it didn't connect. We will just bin the letter
16/2/2014 15:01: Shaun: He does ask in the letter as one last request that you listen to a song called please remember me by Tim McGraw
16/2/2014 15:01: Shaun: Goodbye ms __
16/2/2014 17:06: Shaun: it's Jess I just tried to ring from Shaun's mobile thought you deserved to hear from us but I guess you don't cause you didn't answer we know you don't care but want you to know the truth we will not trouble you again
16/2/2014 17:09: Shaun: We like Shaun just hope you are happy and that you believe you made the right decision because of the cost he loved you so we do and respect that he did
16/2/2014 17:51: Shaun: Just so you know he left holding a picture of you he did love you till the bitter end he believed love could conquer all


And that was one days communciate via IM only, not counting the missed calls and emails.  Needless to say the next day went on the same. 

Below are some more romantic gestures, this time via email, best to start at the bottom and scroll up:-
 (I think Patrick is one of the many people made up by Shaun, or else one of his other personalities)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I woildnt flatter your self to think he would kill him self over some one like you he is stronger and more logical than that he lives for his daughter

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014, Patrick McGurnaghan <mcgurnaghanpatrick@********.com> wrote:

Even though he defended you you are a cold hearted person you dont even care what you have done to him it is a game to you well you succeeded happy times 

Goodnite

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014, wrote:

Fair enough.

Goodnight.

Solicitors details pls.

 
From: Patrick McGurnaghan [mailto:mcgurnaghanpatrick@********com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 09:37 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Last Will and testament reading of Shaun Keller
 

We just tried to ring again you obviously dont care why he cares to prove him self to you is beyond me

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014, wrote:

Please let me have your solicitors details.
 
From: Patrick McGurnaghan [mailto:mcgurnaghanpatrick@*******.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 09:30 PM
To
Subject: Re: Last Will and testament reading of Shaun Keller
 
It is a living will not a will for when you are dead he said you were smart I thought you would know the difference shaun is not disturbed he is refocusing you really do wish he was dead that is horrible he asked that his living will be excited for you to see he was real fuck you deserve nothing but his wishes so you won the lottery and now you will never have to worry about money again and the cost was ruining a great person 

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014, wrote:

I know this is hard for you to believe but for a man to take his life only shows how mentally disturbed Shaun was.

I am surprised how fast this is moving, I would have thought there would be an inquest but perhaps he illness was common knowledge. Let me know the details. I think going forward I will only deal with your solicitor.

 
From: Patrick McGurnaghan [mailto:mcgurnaghanpatrick@********.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 09:21 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Last Will and testament reading of Shaun Keller
 

Maybe but I dont think so still from what we were told you wished him gone with the cruel things you said we know he is difficult but he did not deserve that

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014,

I've no missed calls you must have the wrong number.
From: Patrick McGurnaghan [mailto:mcgurnaghanpatrick@*******com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 09:16 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Last Will and testament reading of Shaun Keller
 
We tried you didnt answer we have seen and been told what you said to shaun we are not happy with it and the look he had when he came with the will and collected his diplomas and some of his stuff said it all we will tell you what you are getting after the reading you won the lottery

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014, wrote:

Can you call me.
From: Patrick McGurnaghan [mailto:mcgurnaghanpatrick@*******.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 09:11 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Last Will and testament reading of Shaun


No comments:

Post a Comment